Simple Seasons Homeschool Companion Guides: Advent Activities Second Edition
Advent Activities is a 4 week long, literature based, hands-on curriculum that has been designed to be used with your whole family ages 4 and up. It can be used along with our Simple Seasons guides as a bridge between Harvest Time and Winter Wonderland or it can be used as a stand alone unit to enjoy while preparing for Christmas.
Advent Activities Blog Samples on Wee Folk Art
Advent Activities Reviews
We did your Harvest Time Curriculum and I was just thinking I needed to find something for Advent and of course my heroes had the answer! Thank you so much. Can’t wait to do the Advent Unit with you. Love you guys! ~ Marlene
Advent Activities Primary Book List
After you purchase your Advent Activities guide from MagCloud, visit our Amazon bookstore to find all the books and craft materials that you will need for Advent Activities.
- The Littlest Angel by Charles Tazewell
- The Legend of the Poinsettia by Tomie dePaola
- Christmas in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Room for a Little One by Martin Waddell
- We Three Kings Illustrated by Gennady Spirin
- Good King Wenceslas Illustrated by Omar Rayyan
- 12 Days of Christmas Illustrated by Laurel Long
- Away in the Manger Illustrated by Thomas Kinkade