- Blog Entries
- Books & Supplies
Simple Seasons Homeschool Companion Guides: Winter Wonderland Second Edition
Winter Wonderlandu00A0is the secondu00A0of three, 12 week long units. It has been designed to be started after the holidays in early January.
This winter learn all about how animals survive, what causes the seasons to change, and perform many nature studies and natural science projects.
- 28 Pages long: includes a full supply list, journal pages, activity/craft directions, recipes, and planner
- Digital Format is FREE with Print Purchase
$12 Print Format
- Print style: Glossy Magazine 8.25″ x 10.75″
- Binding: Saddle-stitched which opens flat for easier copying
$6 Digital Format
- iPhone & iPad
MagCloud is a 3rd party, print on demand publisher. All questions about your order should be directed to them. We cannot access your account or order information. Digital orders are available immediately and can be found in your MagCloud library. Print orders can take two-three weeks for delivery because they are not in-stock but printed after an order has been placed.
Harvest Time Reviews
Winter Wonderland Reviews
I just wanted to add a quick thank you for your fantastic curriculum. We dabbled with the Harvest Time Curriculum in the fall and are jumping in to the Winter Wonderland. I have all the books and we started last week. It is so much fun! So sweet, so gentle and so inclusive. My 2 year old can participate while my 5 year old is learning everything she needs to learn. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I just can’t thank you enough!! ~ Andrea
We just finished our first week (we started with week 2) with the Winter Wonderland Curriculum. Our 4 and 6 year old really enjoyed it, and our 2 year old even joined in on some of the activities. I have found almost all of the books at our library and have just had to substitute a few of the secondary ones. Looking forward to the Spring curriculum ~ Miranda
- Hibernation by Margaret Hall is no longer available: replace it with What is Hibernation? by Bobbie Kalman.
- Getting Ready to Write Book A, mentioned in the Additional Books & Supplies list is no longer available: replace with any preschool or Kindergarten handwriting book.
Please note: The original free version is still available at www.WeeFolkArt.com (Winter Wonderland First Edition) and can be used as is. It has not be updated and some of the books may be out of print.