- Blog Entries
- Books & Supplies
Cultural Connections is a series of 12 week long, literature based, hands-on curriculum guides that have been designed to be used with 6-8 year old children. These guides have been created to help introduce young students to the cultures and people from around the world. We will focus on the elements of life that we all have in common such as family, food, festivals, crafts, music, and games.
Unit Three will include activities for China, Canada, and Italy. Make paper lanterns, learn to play Crokinole, and enjoy homemade biscotti.
- 40 Pages long: includes a full supply list, journal pages, activity/craft directions, recipes, and planner
- Digital Format is FREE with Print Purchase
- Purchase from MagCloud
$17 Print Format
- Print style: Glossy Magazine 8.25″ x 10.75″
- Binding: Saddle-stitched which opens flat for easier copying
- Note: This unit is slightly longer than the previous units, resulting in a slightly higher printing cost.
$8 Digital Format
- iPhone & iPad
MagCloud is a 3rd party, print on demand publisher. All questions about your order should be directed to them. We cannot access your account or order information. Digital orders are available immediately and can be found in your MagCloud library. Print orders can take two-three weeks for delivery because they are not in-stock but printed after an order has been placed.
Cultural Connections Reviews
- no edits at this time
Print & Digital Version: $17 | Digital Only $8 |BUY NOW!
Please note: All of the book lists and craft/activity directions are available here on the website. The weekly schedule, coloring pages, maps, and complete supply list are only available when you purchase the unit.